Women in Agriculture
August 28th 2019, 5:30-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
Mettā Nairobi brings you the 15th installment of the “Women-In” series where we will be hosting a star-studded panel consisting of women at the top of their game in the agriculture industry.
The main purpose of the series is to celebrate women in different sectors, their achievements, and their roles. Looking at the great strides that have been made over the years by women throughout the world, we want this platform to empower the next generation.
The panelists include;
1. Rachel Kabuyah - Head of Grants & Partnerships, Twiga Foods.
2. Saskia Van Der Mast - Investment Director, DOB equity
3. Amy Azania - Senior Policy Officer, One Acre Fund
4. Wambui Chege - Associate Director, Agribusiness, KPMG East Africa
The conversation will be moderated by Asha Mwilu - Journalist, Documentary Filmmaker.
The event regularly sells out. Please note:
1. Entry is FREE.
2. Video and Audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team.
4. Please ensure you bring your national ID/Passport to ensure easy & guaranteed passage at the security desks.
5. Snacks will be provided.
- More Details & Registration