#WhatsGood Destination Marketing
July 3rd 2019, 6:00-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
KES 500 for non-Mettā members
Mpesa Pay Bill No. 260922 Nest Group Africa
Account No. Travel
Instructions: Go to M-PESA & select Pay Bill
Nest in partnership with Turnup Travel is excited to announce the sixth edition of the #WhatsGood series where we will be focusing on the beautiful nascent destinations in Kenya as we usher in the peak safari season.
1. The realities, results, and challenges in destination marketing with a focus on nascent destinations.
2. Commerce (in terms of unique experiences), destination marketing and readiness in terms of activities, attractions, and content and community/ conservation.
3. Most importantly, partnerships and the next steps towards implementation.
4. Case studies, frameworks, and inspiration.
Some of the confirmed panelists include:
Ouma Oluoko- Chairman, WE'WEstern Kenya
Mohamed Abdullahi- County Director of Tourism, Marsabit County
Sally Sawe- MD, Scanad & JWT Kenya
Gladys Kosgei- Marketing Manager, KWS Kenya
The conversation will be moderated by Bobby Mwirigi who is a co-host of East Africa's Premier Motoring Show, Cars with Big Boy Trev (CBBT), a 24-minute interactive automotive magazine show that touches on all aspects of motoring.
Who should attend:
Hoteliers and property owners
Tour operators and travel agents
Destination marketing organizations and county tourism representatives
Content creators and publishers
Dress Code: Wear your brand or a Kenyan Design
**The event regularly sells out.
1. This is a paid event. Registration without payment does not guarantee a seat. Therefore please ensure you follow up registration with payment through our Pay Bill number provided above.
2. Video and audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team
3. Mettā can only offer a refund once you submit proof of payment and request for a refund at least 24 hours prior to the event. Kindly note that request for refunds that fall outside the stipulated timelines will not be considered.
4. Please ensure you bring your ID/Passport to ensure easy & guaranteed passage at the security desks.
- More Details & Registration