#WhatsGood Payment Security
May 23rd 2019, 6:00-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
KES 500 for non-Mettā members
Mpesa Pay Bill No. 260922 Nest Group Africa
Account No. Security
Instructions: Go to M-PESA & select Pay Bill
Nest in partnership with Visa is excited to announce the fifth edition of the #WhatsGood series where we will be shifting our attention to the cybersecurity vertical with a specific focus on digital payments.
This event will be geared towards answering the question: How do you build customer trust with secure frictionless digital payments?
Sub-topics include:1. The role of different players in the digital payment ecosystem in cybersecurity.2. Securing payments with less friction and fraud.3. Building customer trust with secure frictionless payments.
The panelists include:
1. Kennedy Luhombo- Senior Business Development Manager, VISA
2. Agnes Gathaiya- CEO, PesaLink
3. Dr. Bright Gameli- Head of Cyber Security Services, Internet Solutions Kenya
4. Leah Kimata- Chief Information Security Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
The conversation will be moderated by Ali Hussein Kassim who is the CEO of FinteXX.
Who should attend?
Bankers with a goal of keeping up to date with industry best practices in digital payment security.
FinTech startup founders and employees.
Those with an intellectual curiosity on the topic from a business, and ethical perspective.
The #WhatsGood series is a thought leadership and education series aimed at uncovering best practices in a particular vertical. Through the implementation of thought-provoking panel discussions, as well as deep learning techniques such as case studies and curated in-depth presentations, #WhatsGood seeks to go beyond the surface by providing technical advice, tangible solutions and intellectual thought-leadership surrounding the most pressing challenges currently facing Africa’s business sectors.
**The event regularly sells out.
1. This is a paid event. Registration without payment does not guarantee a seat. Therefore please ensure you follow up registration with payment through our Pay Bill number provided above.
2. Video and audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team
3. Mettā can only offer a refund once you submit proof of payment and request for a refund at least 24 hours prior to the event. Kindly note that request for refunds that fall outside the stipulated timelines will not be considered.
4. Please ensure you bring your ID/Passport to ensure easy & guaranteed passage at the security desks.
- More Details & Registration