#WhatsGood Customer Experience
April 24th 2019, 6:00-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
KES 500 for non-Mettā members
Mpesa Pay Bill No. 260922 Nest Group Africa
Account No. Experience
Instructions: Go to M-PESA & select Pay Bill
Customers are more demanding than ever. They know what a good customer experience is and they expect a certain level of standard- not just from one company but from across different companies in multiple domains. They compare every experience to the best experience they've ever had. They want convenience, happiness and so much more at every touch point with every company. This can be very overwhelming for any kind of company from the nimble startup to the $100 million businesses- trying to drive a customer-centric strategy.
Nest in partnership with the Nairobi Design Community is excited to announce the fourth edition of the #WhatsGood series- a thought leadership and education series, facilitating thought-provoking panel using deep learning techniques such as case studies and curated in-depth presentations.
This event will be geared towards answering the question: 'How do we create better customer experiences or risk failing as technology grows?'
The experience (emotion) economy.
The fundamental building blocks of improving customer experiences.
Technology needed to support a customer-centric strategy.
Presentation on 'The Building Blocks of Exceptional Customer Experience' by Dr. Lucy Kiruthu
Some of the panelists include
1. Akshay Shah- Director, Custometrix
2. Dr. Lucy Kiruthu- Strategy & Customer Development Director, Evolve Business Consultants.
3. Andrew Kamau- Head of Product, mSurvey
4. Alex Muriu- AVP, Digital & Innovation, Barclays Bank of Kenya
The conversation will be moderated by Maryann Wangari who is a Senior Design Researcher at IDEO.org
**The event regularly sells out.
1. This is a paid event. Registration without payment does not guarantee a seat. Therefore please ensure you follow up registration with payment through our Pay Bill number provided above.
2. Video and audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team
3. Mettā can only offer a refund once you submit proof of payment and request for a refund at least 24 hours prior to the event. Kindly note that request for refunds that fall outside the stipulated timelines will not be considered.
4. Please ensure you bring your ID/Passport to ensure easy & guaranteed passage at the security desks.
- More Details & Registration