November 29th 2018, 6:00-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
KES 500 for non-Mettā members
Mpesa Pay Bill No. 260922 Nest Group Africa
Account No. WNMobility
Instructions: Go to M-PESA & select Pay Bill
Nest in partnership with Mettā Nairobi, runs the biggest and most consistent thought-leadership series in Kenya called the #WhatsNext series. The monthly series that runs in Nairobi & Hong Kong brings together key stakeholders in a particular vertical to ask them WhatsNext.
In this month's edition, we turn our eye to the mobility sector with the theme of "How do we promote efficient, inclusive and sustainable mobility in Kenya." The sub-topics include:
1. Digitization of Mobility: Enhancing the customer experience in ride hailing apps.
2. Pathway to Green Mobility: Consumer Perception/Viability of EVs and promoting the import of cleaner, more fuel efficient vehicles.
3. Challenges in Mobility: Macro-economic trends in Urbanization and Transport Safety.
The panelists include:
1. Kamal Budhabhatti- CEO, Little.
2. Sonia Kabra- Co-founder & Director, BuuPass
3. Judith Oginga- Air Quality & Mobility Consultant, UN Environment
4. Francis Romano- Managing Director, Knights Energy
5. Naomi Mwaura- Communications Associate, Institute for Transportation & Development Policy
The conversation will be moderated by Wyclife Omondi who is a transport consultant at the World Bank.
**The event regularly sells out. Please note:
1. Registration without payment does not guarantee a seat. Therefore please ensure you follow up registration with payment through our Pay Bill number provided above.
2. Video and Audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team
3. Mettā can only offer a refund once you submit proof of payment and request for a refund at least 24 hours prior to the event. Kindly note that request for refunds that fall outside the stipulated timelines will not be considered
- More Details & Registration